Friday, April 5, 2013

Tuesday, 2nd April...


left hostel at 6:30am.
took subway, and saw a guy, young professional dressed business casual, use a daily tarot reading app on his iphone...this city is so unexpected.
found the bus to the airport...first company asked 10RM, when the one just behind is asking 8RM. Mind you these are direct buses taking about 1 h without traffic.
The more high end way  is  train+bus for 12.50RM, which takes about 52  minutes...

So far, nothing is going as planned...lol I guess that's because I actually hadn't made any plans...

On the plane to Kuching...wondering where I will be sleeping tonight.

At some point, I might want to start planning a bit more each of my steps and destinations, but for now I just want to decompress and go with the flow...

No comments:

Post a Comment