Sunday, May 26, 2013

Drivin me crazy!

I think the way every local is polluting and littering their environment with absolutely no care whatsoever, really, I haven't encountered a single local who gives a damn about it, is just driving me mad. I want to jump at everyone's throat to make them stop. I wish I could get invited to their houses and in would just do the same in their living room, and all the other rooms of their house to give them a lesson.

There is no point at even telling at them now as they would simply not understand. This is so frustratingly ridiculous! If only they could implement the same environmental laws as Singapore. From what I have heard Singapore's laws are very strict.

Uffffffff! I am soooooo pissed!

Hopefully Sulawesi is an exception and the rest of Indonesia is more 'civilized' and less littered, in which case, I need to get put of Sulawesi soon or I will need to sign up to some anger management  boot camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment