Saturday, May 11, 2013

48 hours in Makassar last week: PHOTOS!!!

Believe it or not, but it took me 4 hours to upload these 80 photos on Flickr. The internet connection is ridiculously bad in this part of the world. The up side is that at least I finally got to Skype with Sebastian! :o)

I still have to up load and post the second half of my photos from Mabul/Sipadan, my photos from Derawan, and my photos from Toraja...so probably about 800 more photos.  :o(     (I hope I get to up load them very soon, just in case something happens to my memory card)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52537245@N00/sets/72157633469536618/

2 comments:

  1. Tes photos sont magnifiques!!!!
    Tu nous fais rêver.....
    Bravo!!!!
    J'ai hâte de voir les prochaines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estimado Gregory,
    Qué gran lección de vida¡¡Felicitaciones!!por esta tremenda opción.
    He visto tus impresionantes fotos,transmiten tanta sensibilidad que es imposible no admirarse.
    ¡¡Hermosos niños!!¡Inimaginables paisajes!
    Un abrazo y cuídate

    ReplyDelete