Thursday, March 21, 2013

Looking...

For the past two years, everywhere I went around the world, I was so focused on work and answering emails on my blackberry in order to not get behind that I barely actually got to see and even less look at the various landscapes and life scenes that went by. Such a shame and waste of potential enriching opportunities.
Now that I don't have an evil blackberry any longer, it is actually hard to look around me and not feel like I should be typing on some smartphone or computerized device. It will take a bit to re adjust but it is about time I do that. The world has so much to offer but we more and more tend to believe that a little device such as a smart phone is the real way to stay connected when, though it is indeed keeping us connected to people, it is actually totally disconnecting us from the real world and from human interactions. Such a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment